1. Provide comprehensive experience and systems development knowledge in all stages; analyse, design, develop, test (including stress testing), document, troubleshoot, support and maintain the Company’s web/CMS and other online applications.
2. To provide consultation and technical expertise on web/CMS related and integration projects by understanding business operation and needs, interfaces with other systems, discussing problems and presenting system solutions.
3. Analyse functional requirements to identify options and deliver technical specifications that meet the requirements. Where necessary, assist in the creation of functional specifications with an objective to view to improve understanding, accuracy and quality of specifications.
4. Implement CMS system enhancements, configuration changes and upgrades based on requirements and agreed timescales.
5. Document and champion standards and best practice for the complete software development life cycle, ensuring appropriate governance, data quality, and to provide and promote appropriate change control on code and customization.
6. Prepare and maintain technical documentation to support all development activities.
7. Coordinate with business analysts, database administration and infrastructure staff (and where necessary and appropriate, key users) to ensure system configuration reflects specified data quality controls.
8. Monitor and communicate scope changes and/or required rework in a timely fashion.
9. Participate in code and quality assurance reviews.
10. Participate actively in incident and problem resolution.
11. Actively research new technology, tools and techniques that could benefit the company’s implementation and operation.
12. Understand, develop and maintain integration of third party applications required for delivering operational solutions to the business as required.
Substantial, extensive and demonstrable experience in web application and CMS development.
Knowledge of Sitecore XP. Preferably certified Sitecore Developer.
Very strong knowledge and experience with ASP.NET (C#) Web Forms.
Demonstrable and extensive experience in front-end web development: JS, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5, responsive frameworks, etc.
Working knowledge of SQL Server and IIS.
A pragmatic and thorough approach to testing and production support.
Demonstrable experience in creating detailed design documentation and implementation from business requirements and functional specifications.
High level of both English and Spanish.
Demonstrable attitude to take on new skills, technologies and languages; accepting new responsibilities and delivering.
Flexibility to work on different systems and projects depending on changing business strategies and priorities.
Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
Demonstrable ability to deliver to business requirements with minimum supervision.
Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
Positive attitude, energetic approach and self-motivation are all essential.
A demonstrable ability to deliver excellent communication at all levels adjusting language and detail to suit the audience, whether it is verbal, written or presented.
Organised, co-ordinated, collaborative and pro-active.
A real team player who is willing to listen, as well as share knowledge and ideas to the rest of the team and the wider organization.
Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC and other languages and frameworks (PHP, AngularJS).
Experience in integrations: REST, SOAP, APIs.
Knowledge of SASS or LESS.
Experience in mobile app development.
Working knowledge of Git.
Knowledge of SPAs and related frameworks.
Knowledge of UX and SEO best practices.