As the title says, I'm looking for a part time virtual assistant to help me in my Kindle publishing business.
This would specifically include routine tasks such as:
- Logging into our social media accounts, such as Facebook and communicating with our publishing partners.
- Scheduling and setting up specific dates for them to comment on our newly published books and us to do the same.
- Seeking our new publishing partners on different assigned Facebook groups.
- You will be in charge of marketing and promotion by submitting our newly published books info and details to a list of specific websites and social media links.
- You will also be tasked with reporting systematically on your progress, so that we may be able to track and evaluate.
Overall, this is great opportunity for someone that is looking for a part-time position with future growth potential. Also great if you enjoy routine tasks. As you prove yourself, we will give you more responsibilities and eventually have a more permanent and established position in the business.
- Must have a registered and active Amazon account.
- Having a background and familiarity with Kindle Publishing is very important.
- Knowing how to use Microsoft Office or Google Docs is also of paramount importance.
- You must be extremely efficient and organized no exceptions included.
- Willing to work to get tasks done and can report all activity that you are doing.
We are looking for someone to be willing to work around 3 hours a week for the time being as we have just started the operation and will need more hours as we progress and as you prove yourself.
Please only bid if you have completely read the description of the position above. If you have not read and bid blindly, you will be ignored. Please understand what is asked of you here and only bid if you are serious about the job and feel like this should be something you are more than qualified to do.