Do you like to have team mates around you, who are able to help you with their IT knowledge of over 25 years of real business project experience?
Are you eager to work with and to learn from them?
Is your attitude to learn daily new things?
Is your personal attitude to follow the DRY principle and to make your work more and efficient from delivery to delivery?
Is your attitude to have a null error tolerance in your deliveries?
You love and prefer Open Source solutions?
Have you answered all these questions with "yes"?
Great! We would be very happy to read from you by receiving from you:
- your cover letter,
- your CV incl. details of your previous job positions and technologies you worked in
- your letters of recommendations
- your last two finished school or university certificates
- your asked yearly salary
- your asked additional benefits
(ensure all documents are in PDF format)
It sounds interesting, but you are a school or university drop-out?
We are not focusing on certificates! So do not worry and go on and file us your application – as long as all your answers have been „yes“!
For all certificate holder, of course you may ask, why should I apply to such a job? You will see, some of our good persons do not have a diploma, but they have a great understanding of the IT business. What do you think is more worth after 5 or 10 years of experience? Knowledge&Experience or a Certificate?
What can you expect?
A very compact but highly skilled team, with a lot of IT knowledge bundled in the team. We have multiple companies and trademarks under the the hood.
- Linux system administration experience of at least 3 years (if worked in europe or north america); 6 years (if worked in asia)
- bash shell scripting (3 years experience)
- Nagios experience of how to setup checks and monitor hosts availability and performance (2 years experience)
- Apache strong knowledge (3 years experience)
- LDAP experiences and knowledges
- VMware or KVM in depth knowledge (3 years experience)
- IPv4 wizard
- Ethernet Switching knowledge
- high documentation skills on documenting your work for your colleagues
Nice to have:
- Nginx in depth knowledge
- MTA (postfix) in depth knowledge
- Plesk in depth knowledge
- http/https in depth knowledge
- SSL-certificate in depth knowledge
- SSH in depth knowledge
- FibreChannel protocol knowledge
- CISCO FibreChannel-, Ethernet-Switches config experience
- CISCO ASA experience
- Windows Server experience
- HA SAN and NAS experiences
Please do not waste our times, we will interview you thoroughly. Sadly we often get faked profiles, be sure we will add you and your company on a permanent blacklist in such a case. Our Interviews are done with very experienced (15y+ Interview partners)