Scope of work
Local on-site installation scope
• Rack-mount the new switch and power up, connect all network cables between patch-panel, up-link and down-link -
->Patch old switch it´s not neccesary
• Cable labeling, cable management and bundle –
->The existing cabling are used. You don’t replace cabling
• Initial configuration. Configure VLAN, IP address, static routing, make sure the switch can be accessed remotely. –
->we have technical lead to draft staging guide for on-site engineer .
• Troubleshooting in customer infrastructure environment –
-> You may need to support troubleshooting during the change window
• Support central technical SPOC to provide necessary information to finish required document -
->The Document will be provided before you are on-site . When you complete to mount and install Switch , you can fill in thedocument
• Support for acceptance test –
->When you complete to install and configure , you need to do acceptance test
**All the activities for this project will be taken in non-business hour or during weekend.