Pay is $20.00/hour
Supplies and Materials will be provided.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsibilities revolve around general repair, maintenance, orderliness, and cleanliness for client facilities and residential properties.
• Indoor Services: Dispose of trash, replace light bulbs, tighten cabinetry or appliance hardware, touch-up painted surfaces, fix broken tile, polish floors, clean carpets, install or change batteries in smoke detectors or CO2 alarms, install flooring, debris removal, re-glaze or replace glass, appliance repair and other similar minor repair or maintenance work.
• Outdoor Services: Upkeep, maintenance and/or minor repairs to outdoor areas such as yards and landscapes, walkways and exterior buildings. Could include sprinkler head replacement, lawn service, trimming low hanging trees or shrubs, clean or repair gutters, power washing, minor roof repairs and similar.
• Will be performing basic troubleshooting, and estimating project costs.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• Must live in or near New Castle County, Delaware.
• Must have a truck and your own tools to perform jobs. A trailer is highly preferred. Supplies will be provided to you for each job.
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a general handyman or repair technician on residential or commercial sites.
• Must have an active, unrestricted Delaware state driver’s license.
• Must have active automobile insurance.
• Must be able to pass a criminal background check and be clear of any felonies, habitual misdemeanors, and any type of offense that includes any of the following: money laundering, theft, violence, fraud.
• Must have good communication skills, good vision and hearing and time management aptitude.
• Must have good skills with windows programs and applications via smart phone so work order results and reports can be submitted.
• Must be able to safely lift up to 60 lbs independently, as well as the unlimited ability to bend, stoop, kneel, twist, push and lift items above head.