1) Set up- Create a acad and pdf file of a scanned customers property survey (emailed by me). pdf should be in 1/8" scale and printable on 8 1/2" x 11" paper or on 24" x 36" paper
2) I will send you my acad "base plan" and title block that has standard items on it like outdoor furniture groupings, fire pits, boulders, stepping stones etc that we use on our plans. We will agree on typical hatching for patios, decks etc.
3) I will draw by hand (in pencil) my landscape ( hardscape) plan on the pdf you created and either scan (pdf) or take a cell phone photo of it with some dimensions on it so it can be drafted into acad (and printed 1/8" scale pdf)
4) final review and minor corrections notes made by pencil and emailed to you, corrections and revised acad and pdf emailed to me.
5) (if needed) Add landscape beds and plants to plan with labels
I can email you examples of what a typical example survey, pdf survey, hand drawn hardscape plan with notes, revised plan with notes and...