- Strong experience in Microsoft .Net, vb.net c#.net, Desktop & Web Applications, WCF services.
- Must have experience working with SSO, AD/LDAP intergration. Candidates without this knowledge need NOT apply.
- Expertise in .Net 4.0 or higher, ASP.Net, C#, Web API, CSLA, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server, Telerik Controls, JQuery, Dependency Injection, Entity Framework and web services technologies.
- Experience in client side frameworks and technologies including HTML5 – CSS3, WPF, Silverlight & responsive web design.
- Must have worked with projects using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Expertise with various design patterns.
- Please mention "DotNet Developer" on top of the application to be considered for this post.
- Strong communication skills with ability to be a great team player.
- Experience converting Silverlight application to HTML5 with responsive design will be an added advantage.