Hi, my name is Kevin. I am an author and relationship coach, as well as the Founder & CEO of www.TheBreakupDoctor.com.
I run a fast-growing company in the digital marketing and publishing space, within the relationship advice and self-help industry.
WHO AM I LOOKING FOR?
I am looking for a proactive and organized project manager with great technical skills that can manage and execute projects to completion.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
You will be working alongside the CEO & Marketing Director, and executing and managing projects that drive company growth.
In addition to that, you will also be communicating and managing the marketing tech team to launch & complete projects that bring in sales revenue.
HERE'S A SPECIFIC LIST OF WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Strategic Business & Project Planning (Business Goals & Objectives, Project Scope, Budget, Projections, Timelines, Deliverables)
- Project Management (Day-to-Day Managing, Project Tracking, Reporting, Follow-Up)
- Human Resources (Hiring/Recruiting/Interviewing/Managing)
- Team Leadership - (Clear & Consistent Communication, Proactive Followup, Effective Delegation And Management, Running Weekly Meetings, Daily Scrums, Reporting)
- Process and Procedure Development & Systemization (Create SOP's, Training Guides & Videos of Commonly Executed Tasks & Systematize It for the future)
- Digital Data Management and Organization (Create, Manage, and Organize Shared Company Files Into Systems using Google Drive, Google Docs, & Dropbox)
- Marketing Management & Oversight (You will naturally be managing and overseeing a lot of the marketing, sales and fulfillment as you work directly with the Marketing Director)
Day to day tasks include but are not limited to -
- Communicating with CEO about projects via Slack + email
- Initiating & Completing Projects - You Will be Entering, Managing & Completing Tasks Inside of Asana/Trello
You will be assigning tasks, projects and deadlines inside our online project management platform, completing whatever tasks you are able to complete on your own, and then delegating the ones you are unable to do to other members of our team.
- Managing Projects & People - You will be keeping in touch with the team to make sure that all projects are moving along smoothly, you will be double checking to make sure all deadlines are hit, and if they aren’t, you will be checking in on status with the team and nudging them forward to complete it on time.
- Hiring VA's as neccessary to complete various projects - customer support, graphic design, web page customization, mobile optimization, html, css, wordpress, etc
- Holding weekly meetings with CEO to assess work, where things are at, and what (if any) revisions are needed to be made to the projects that week)
(The Ideal candidate will also be looking for other ways that they can support both the CEO & the company during these meetings)
WHAT THIS POSITION ENTAILS:
We typically begin with 15-20 hrs per week, to start.
However, this could potentially lead to a more permanent full-time position (for the right person)
We like to do a 90 day trial with all new hires in our company first, to evaluate whether it's a good fit for the company both in terms of performance as well as company culture and values.
At this point, we'd prefer to have someone who's highly effective at getting things done within 20-30 hours a week, though.
However, we are growing really fast and so we may look into bringing on a Full-Time Project manager within the next 3 months.
You don't have to want to be a full-time project manager in order to apply for this position. We would only consider a full time position for the right person.
Right now, we are simply looking for someone who's very effective at driving projects to completion, from end to end.
If that is something you're good at and interested in, let us know in your initial email to us.
We are growing very quickly, and there is a lot of room for growth and promotions based upon your individual performance and initiative.
The rate of pay depends on the level of experience and how closely your skill set matches the desired requirements. Not all the skills listed on the listing are mandatory, but the more you have - the better :)
WHAT TO DO NEXT:
If you're interested, write me a message and let me know why you think you would be a perfect fit for this position.
If you want even more bonus points, please reference the #1 most relevant position you had to this, and tell me why (and how) you think that experience will help you excel here.
PS: If you want your application to stand out from all the rest, please put "Attentive" in the subject line when you respond to this job posting. This will show me that you're attentive to details and that you actually read the entire message and followed the instructions before responding.