We offer world-class custom software development utilising foresight strategic consulting and idea generation processes. We build long term relationships with our clients through our personalized engagement management, our jargon-free communication and commitment to always doing what’s right for our clients.
We are seeking a freelance Drupal web developer to work on a per-project basis. We will brief you on the project requirements and negotiate an hourly rate. You will become a part of a project team and collaborate closely throughout the development, QA, and post-launch phases of the project.
We offer the opportunity to work from wherever you choose to be located. We communicate through various video, chat, and project management tools.
We offer flexible working arrangements. We will endeavor to find arrangements that will work for both of us and we are open to all time zones.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Drupal Developer with a focus on front-end work.
• Advanced front-end development experience with significant experience taking complex designs and making cross-browser compatible, mobile-friendly websites
• Experience with parent Drupal themes such as Radix & Omega
• Very experienced with greyscaling, wireframing, Photoshop and concept work
• Experienced with Agile development
• Experienced with responsive web design and cross-browser development
• Understanding of performance management
• Good knowledge of Drupal 7 & 8
• Experienced with developing & maintaining a structured development environment and in using tools such as code tracking and project-planning
• An understanding of current SEO best practices
• A high level of self-management and organizational skills
• A desire to exceed colleague and client expectations by responding to communications in a timely manner (within 1-3 hours)
• A good sense of design and an eye for the details
If you have questions, please feel free to contact us before sending your resume.