You are obsessed with the detailed work of creating intricate levels and worlds and the scripting of events and how these elements come together to shape a users experience. Working alongside our creative team on multiple projects you'll play a key role in creating a shared vision for programmers and artists to bring to life, in a way that challenges, rewards and delights our users.
- A Deep understanding of game design fundamentals and creating fun user experiences
- Are comfortable working across genres: physics based puzzles, adventure, arcade, fps, k-9 education, digital toys.
- Solid 2+years experience either as an indie or professional creating levels, with particular focus on difficulty curve and in-game progression
- Practical knowledge around designing free to play game mechanics, including power-ups, unlocks, achievements/rewards & monetisation
- Excellent communication across disciplines
About Us: Revolutionary Concepts (www.revolutionaryconcepts.org) is a mobile software development studio with a history of creating award-winning games and entertainment related apps. Since our first product launch in 2009, our apps have been downloaded more than 30 million times, featured prominently on iTunes, written about on prestigous sites such as Engadget, CNET, Time Magazine, and been nominated for numerous industry awards - including a prestigous 'Annie' from the International Society for Animation (the Oscars of animation!). Our philosophy is to create experiences that bring a clear point of difference and provide gamers and non-gamers alike with unique experiences! This is bought about through the combined talents of a diverse team of passionate creators, innovative use of mobile device hardware, and unique gameplay concepts with quirky distinctive art and sfx.