Looking for an *EXPERIENCED* SMM who knows how to tell stories across Facebook, LinkedIn and to a lesser degree, Insta. to manage, grow and develop 4 professional profiles on these Social Media sites.
1. Must be data-driven to produce articles (brief), memes, stories and other creative ideas to a tight audience (specifically Business owners; certain specific industry personnel; and the 50+ professional, empty-nester - or soon to be empty nesters - demographic).
2. Must be able to post up to 3 times a week (average) for each individual professional, and provide weekly reports that show the data from your activity (tracking clicks, audience reach, engagement, and specific # of growing connections).
3. You have an inquisitive mind and are always looking for new and unique ways to connect with people via social media channels...
4. You must be able to execute ideas and concepts effectively (meaning get your work done) in the context of your current environment... we are not looking to hire on new associates who work in our office at this point.
5. You must understand LinkedIn and Facebook communities - their different nuances and whom they cater to predominantly, and how best to maximize our exposure on each site . . . and thus, you must be able to cross-market (cross-purpose) posts, articles, etc. to fit the community to which you're posting on our behalf.
We are a fun, small and agile team, and we are looking for someone who can fit in with our culture, and grow with our boutique marketing company in the years ahead.