PHASE 1: Research Tenants in 5 Buildings
Research and correct 5 commercial tenant spreadsheets. Spreadsheets are for 140 East 45th Street (91 records), 200 Madison Avenue (records), 1841 Broadway (77 records) 215 Park Avenue South (69 records) and 110 West 40th Street (109 records). Each building is located in New York City.
The following tasks are to be completed:
1. Merge duplicate records.
2. Remove companies that are no longer in the building.
3. Remove entries with that do not have a website.
4. Enter address (for example: 140 East 45th Street, Street, NY, NY) in Google to identify any missing tenants. Enter missing tenants in spreadsheet.
4. Verify Suite number or floor.
5. Obtain names of business decision makers (partner, principal, founder, co-founder, CEO, CFO). Enter up to 3 names and titles. Only enter decision makers located in New York.
6. Obtain email address for each decision maker.
7. Enter decision maker LinkedIn profile if available.
8. Enter decision maker Twitter account if available.
9. Enter industry name.
10. Enter number of employees (available on LinkedIn).
PHASE 2: Research 5 executive office suites (addresses listed below). Obtain 50 tenants per facility. Head count of tenant to exceed10 employees.
Obtain the same data for companies and decision makers that are obtained for buildings.
Regus, 590 Madison Avenue, 21st Floor
Regus, 136 Madison Avenue, 6th Floor
Regus, 112 West 34th Street, 18th Floor
Regus, 104 West 40th Street, Suite 400 and Suite 500
Regus, 1177 Avenue of the Americas, 5th Floor
PHASE 3: Integrate Constant Contact with Zoho, configure Zoho Email, set up 3 email templates and 3 mail merge templates.