To be considered for this task you would first need to have completed the test linked below:
The task is to identify people in England using LinkedIn advanced search whose titles include the exact keywords, which we will provide at identified companies that we will also provide. Once you have identified individuals add their details to an excel sheet which we will provide. We need the following information about each individual: first name, last name, company, title, country, linkedin account URL, twitter account URL and email. While some may not have twitter, all people included in the list must have a linkedin URL associated with them.
We suggest that you use LinkedIn advanced to identify people. But, you can also search for people via google if you use boolean search i.e. write as follows: "Company Name" "Keywords that match title" site:linkedin.com
The task is to identify 1000 relevant people with the possibility for lots of more work. However, the following conditions apply:
- We do not accept more than 20 individuals from the same company.
- You will find more than 20 that fit the criteria in most firms. Please include at least one with each of the titles (Senior Partner, Managing Partner, Head of Digital Transformation, Director Knowledge Management or Head of Knowledge Management).
People identified in the test do not count as a part of the 1000.
For entering the data please follow these guidelines
- The first and last names of the contacts need to start with Capitals
- There shouldn't be spaces after the names or companies
- Check that names of the companies are spelled correctly
- Do not add the emails as hyperlinks
- Please add the whole title as used on linkedin, e.g. if the target use the title "Inclusion and Diversity Partner" then don't just add Partner