YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CREATE A SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING PLAN/STRATEGY. BEING ABLE TO POST TO SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT ENOUGH. YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND ANALYTICS AND EXPLAIN THEM IN A WEEKLY REPORT, BE STRONG IN SEO, AND CREATE And EXECUTE AN AMAZING MARKETING STRATEGY. YOU MUST ALSO BE VERY FAMILIAR WITH ALL SOCIAL MEDIA (FACEBOOK, TWITTER, INSTAGRAM, YOUTUBE, ETC.)
We are looking for a marketing virtual assistant that will handle various marketing tasks. This person should love working with women, promoting business growth & success, and be a very positive person. We are a company that thrives on positivity. The general topics to be discussed in our organization are business, women’s issues, health, wellness, mindset & paradigm shifts, and more. We are unsure of the required hours at this time, so this will be modified as needed. There are several brands under our company, so it is imperative you take the time to learn each of them and what they have to offer. We’ll provide details about those companies after interviewed and you agree to sign a non-disclosure statement. We will introduce you to existing team members as needed. Below you will find a list of duties that you will be required to handle at some given time. All of them are not required at this time. You will work directly with another General VA in the coming months. This will be a long term position and currently has no end date, only possibly fluctuations in work load. You must be available during the hours of 8am-5pm EST Monday-Saturday. We do not require you be available constantly, but you must be able to be reached during these hours if needed to answer a question or perform any emergent work.
IF ALL ABOVE REQUIREMENTS CANNOT BE MET, PLEASE DO NOT APPLY
Here are SOME of the duties required.
Setup Auto responders (MailChimp/ActiveCampaign)
File Management (Organizing Files in Dropbox)
Creating Marketing Reports from Analytics
Liaison between myself and other team members
Setup Social Media Accounts
Manage/Update Social Media Accounts
Create and Scheduling Broadcast emails to promote content
Editing follow-up emails and auto-responders
Editing and proofreading emails
Assist in Hiring other Marketing Team Members as needed
Marketing Strategy Specific
1. Must be able to run ads in competitive markets for digital and physical products, webinars, live events, product launches & more.
2. Build the strategy calendar (Launch date is November 28th, we’ll need campaigns ready on November 14th)
3. Write Copy
4. Image selection and editing
5. Split-tested multiple variations of the ads & images.
6. Create and test A and B Landing page.
7. Retarget visitors
8. Create Exit Offers and PopUps
9. Email lists and forms (work alongside GVA)
10. Detail reports on Campaign
11. Email follow sequence development
12. Create and attach tracking pixels
13. Monitor cost performance, lead generation, conversions, ROI etc.
14. Connected auto-responders.
15. Create video sales letters
16. Create custom audiences & lookalike audiences.
17. Expertise with the Power Editor on Facebook
18. Developed high-level understanding of targeting BUYERS.
19. Able to hit targets for cost per lead, cost per action, cost per like & more.
20. Build sales funnels using Facebook Ads
Miscellaneous other activities