Thank you for taking the time to review my job posting. Once you have reviewed, I would appreciate your cover letter as well as a proposal for the job.
Looking for help in driving brand awareness through social media and SEO. Goal is to increase visits to site and increase conversions/purchases from our business. We offer mobile marketing products and our core product is Short Code - SMS Marketing.
We are a B2B business and work with many different types of businesses. Restaurants, bars, nightclubs, schools/universities, hospitals, major events, concerts and festivals, small to large churches, government agencies, different types of doctors, communities, cities, airports, network marketing businesses. You name it - there is a need for SMS.
We want to develop a strategy to target small to very large franchise restaurant and retailer chains, as well as small business owners with 1-5 locations.
•How can we target these people/owners/decision makers?
•How can we reach more businesses?
•How can we run FB ad promotion to increase purchase conversions?
We have a product in which all businesses need in one way or another. SMS can be used to provide Mobile Coupons for any type of business, Event Updates, Registration Deadlines, Appointment and Payment Reminders. There are many ways that SMS can be used for in business, both internally and to communicate to a customer base.
SMS provides instant engagement with customers and drives traffic and sales instantly.
Our biggest struggle right now is getting in front of more business owners to present our product. Our clients absolutely love our product and see huge ROI using it.
It's simple, efficient and cost effective. There is no other advertising medium that provides these kinds of results at such a low cost.
So the things that we need help with are:
1. Brand Awareness
2. Content Marketing through blog writing and social media management
3. SEO Marketing to drive organic traffic to site
4. Increase sales conversions
5. Strategy development to target new business
6. Lead generation
7. Online Marketing Strategy
8. Conversion Strategy
9. Possibly an email marketing strategy
What we need:
1. Daily Social Media posting of relevant material to our brand/products: Twitter, Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram etc. (2 or more postings/day)
2. SEO Management - we need to dramatically increase traffic to our website
4. Weekly blog content developed on information that is relevant to our brand and our products.
Thank you for your time in reviewing this job posting. I look forward to hearing from qualified candidates.