I am a business owner and the founder of a non-profit foundation. The business specialises in visa and immigration services for private and corporate clients. We are known for our premium quality of service for customers. I am also the CEO of a non-profit organisation working on some high value, strategic projects in Nepal and specifically support improvements in education in rural areas.
I am looking for a competent and self-driven VA to assist with administration, marketing and sales activities of the business. Must be resourceful, a problem-solver and have strong accuracy to manage a very busy practice.
- Providing high quality customer service, responding to client inquiries, sending client on-boarding documents, and booking appointments
- File management, receiving client documents, sorting and compiling documents using Adobe software
- Word processing,
- PowerPoint presentations
- Social media (developing a social media calendar and managing content on the company and personal Facebook, linked in, Twitter, website blog)
- Compilation and distribution of newsletters
- Assistance with preparing marketing collateral.
- Formatting documents, presentations and proposals
- Event coordination eg webinars, face-to-face workshops, fundraising events
Must be competant in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Adobe pdf, Mailchimp, Hootsuite (or equivalent) and LinkedIn. Experience working in a corporate or professional business environment preferred.