Comscentre is an Australian based Communications company specialised in unified communications, managed services and networks and is currently seeking a Recruitment/HR Assistant specialised in IT/Telecommunications to assist the Recruitment Manager during the entire recruitment process, maintain the database and assist with HR administrative tasks.
Core objectives include:
- process incoming job applications.
- select and shortlist incoming candidates.
- Pro-active searching via Linkedin based on job brief
- Maintain and improve database
- HR reporting and record keeping
- HR activities around; staff satisfaction, KPI reports, performance management reports, exits and terminations, processes, policies and procedures, contract management and training.
- Fulfil other duties as required.
- Experience in recruitment/HR and knowledge of IT/Telecommunications is a must.
- Fluent English written skills.
- experience with Linkedin and Boolean search
- Recruitment CRM experience
- self motivated
- Discrete and trustworthy
- Interpersonal skills and personable
- Organisational and time management skills.-
- Excellent attention to detail
- Commercial acumen
- Cultural awareness
- a diploma or degree in HR Management is preferable.
This is a part-time position and requires someone for two days per week. If successful we will be able to offer more work.
In return we offer you an ongoing project and lots of opportunity with a growing company.
Please send through your CV and motivation.