We are looking to hire a front end recruitment consultant with at least 6 months experience of recruitment. Somebody who is not afraid to pick up the phone and make calls and has a "salesy" attitude.
This is a remote position, working from your home office so you will require a good internet connection and your own LinkedIn account
The duties of the role:-
• Business development - sourcing companies who are hiring construction and engineering personnel, speaking with companies to establish relationships, agree terms and supply permanent staff
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
• 6months+ recruitment experience including new business, candidate resourcing, negotiating . You will be starting from a new desk with a view to head up the engineering and construction division so hard and smart working is essential
• Ideally you will have several contacts with whom you are able to pitch our business to.
• Fluent in English, client facing role so you will need to be able to communicate with high end Directors and hiring managers
• Your own LinkedIn (premium or recruiter) account
• Good sales person
• Home office
• Able to commit to 25+ hours per week
This will be an ongoing position with the view to becoming head of sales and marketing of our company and in turn recruiting 2-3 recruiters that you manage.
The pay for this role will be $500 per month (based on experience/paid at the end of each month) plus 10% of any fees you bill, which will be paid on receipt from our client. Our average fees are between £7000-£9000GBP so earning potential is huge.
IF you are hungry to earn money and have sales and recruitment industry experience then please apply.