IIT is an established IT Staffing and Consulting Company (Inc. 500 Company and Ernst & Young / USPAACC Fast-50 Company). For 21 years, IIT (www.iit-inc.com) has provided information technology staffing and project services to various government as well as Fortune-1000 organizations.
TIMINGS: 10 AM to 6.30 PM US EST (with 30 minute break / 40 hours/week)
• High Speed Internet Connection
• VOIP Phone with clear voice quality.
• Laptop/PC with MS Office
• Skype video
• Access to resume job boards a big plus - otherwise you will log in to our PC with teamviewer to access our databases - which is slower
• Sourcing, identifying and recruiting IT candidates for contract positions across a wide array of technology verticals including: Applications Development / Programming, Database, LAN WAN IT Infrastructure, Business Intelligence, ERP, and Quality Assurance.
• On the phone - Screening, interviewing and evaluating candidate / consultant qualifications against job requirements, and conduct phone interviews.
• Performing reference checks, and completing various client forms required for submission
• Coordinating interviews with candidates and Account Managers, pre-closing candidates
• Presenting offers, and negotiating margins with candidates and vendors
• Daily Activity Reporting
• Skype video 3 meetings a day - one 30 minute daily strategy/goals meeting, and two 5 minute status update meetings EACH DAY (10.30am, 1pm, 4.00pm)
• 3-5 years lifecycle IT Recruitment / Talent Acquisition experience for US based IT roles
• Go-getter personality, energetic, smart, pleasant on the phone with good communication skills
• Ability to talk on the phone 4+ hours a day (we are NOT looking for Email / PC recruiters)
• Past experience in working in a result oriented environment – Tracking submittals/interviews and placements. Track record of meeting/exceeding quotas. A strong desire to succeed.
• Proven record in recruiting candidates in rare/hard to find skillsets through networking, social media and other innovative methods
• Ability to submit qualified candidates for requirements in a short span of time.
• Have a strong knowledge of tools and resources surrounding the internet, social media and job board sites.