Recruiting Researcher / Sourcer:
Find/identify and research potential candidates and deliver their name, location, job title, company, email address and phone number and LinkedIn profile link.
I will provide you with search terms from the job qualifications/requirements to make you successful. I need a solid level of independent judgement and skill as you will be required to adapt the search strings as you progress in the search to identify the most appropriate candidates via a deep web dive. The requirement for success will be your ability to identify contact information for people you find.
Recruiting Researcher / Sourcer will be skilled in a variety of search techniques and methods. You should have previous internet recruitment / sourcing experience and the excellent feedback on similar Recruiting Researcher / Sourcer jobs.
Responsible for candidate sourcing by utilizing job boards, creative search techniques, Boolean and other deep web diving methods. You will utilize recruiting and sourcing tools, such as job boards, social media, databases, alumni lists, company employee lists, search engines, Boolean, multiple search engines, and internet data mining to build an ongoing candidate pipeline job requisitions in the BIOTECHNOLOGY, PHARMACEUTICAL, MEDICAL DEVICE and HEALTHCARE industries.
** Should you be successful in your efforts and first few jobs with us, there is an opportunity for you to be an ongoing part of the team. If you accept future assignments, you'll be responsible for uncovering passive and active talent for our current job openings, as well as build pipelines of strong candidates for future needs. Once we see you do outstanding, top-notch work, there will be an opportunity to earn bonuses.
Potential candidate data should be presented in an Excel Spreadsheet which includes: Full Names, Current Company, Title, Personal Email and/or Business Email, and Personal and/or Direct Business Phone number or main number with extension, LinkedIn profile link, with resume embedded in the spreadsheet (if it is available)
The ideal candidate will have an excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal; and be energetic, upbeat, honest, dependable, and highly motivated to succeed.
You must be an EXCELLENT, RESOURCEFUL internet researcher with the ability to provide the requested data in a detailed format.
* 3- 4 years prior experience as a professional Recruiting Researcher / Sourcer: with experience in the scientific and healthcare industries. Specifically in the Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, healthcare industries.
* Strong biotech experience to understand job requirements and how to screen candidate backgrounds to job description.
* Expert in internet sourcing, data mining, Boolean, and social media to source and identify candidates
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Results oriented and deadline driven
* Strong attention to DETAIL to make sure resumes sent are not duplicates of resumes in your spreadsheet or resumes previously sent for the same search. DATA MUST BE FRESH and CURRENT and accurate not old/former data.
Although this job is posted as an "ongoing project" the first assignment or two will determine if we are a match for each other.
Very responsive, I’m online about 15 hours per day. Your success is my success, so I’m here to answer any questions or help you refine search strings, give you clarification on qualifications, keywords, provide alternate keywords, suggest companies to source from, etc.
If you becoming an ongoing team member, we pay bonuses to those who help us achieve our goals. Win-Win.
If you meet the above requirements, please apply today. We look forward to working with you!