Triumph Strategic Consulting is seeking Virtual Recruiters to support multiple contracts across the nation for our small business and FORTUNE 500 CLIENTS. Our client’s industries range from IT, Federal Government, Healthcare, Financial Services, Telecommunications, Marketing, and more.
We focus on IT project management staffing and recruitment, however we also have other roles such as business analyst, digital media designers, software developers and database administration.
The ideal candidate can work independently from their own home office (anywhere), and has access to job boards or other resources (such as LinkedIn, niche sites, etc) to identify quality candidates.
The recruiter must be comfortable talking to high level technical consulting type candidates as we have mostly IT or Technical related positions.
At this time this role is part-time and may not exceed 20 hours a week. This may change over time.
Daily Job Functions:
Source and identify possible candidates using job boards or other recruiting resources, contact the candidates, do a brief phone screen, create high level background summary (template will be provided), and then forward the candidates resume.
• Develop strategies to find qualified candidates
• Network with various User Groups
• Utilize and understand tools to find qualified candidates
• Dissect and comprehend job description to properly submit qualified candidates
• Prepare resume for submittal- Format when necessary
• 2 to 5 years of experience recruiting multiple positions in a fast paced and high productivity environment
• Specialized sourcing skills. The ideal candidate is an expert in finding quality candidates using a variety of tools including social media, Google Searches, web postings, referrals, or any creative method they can think of.
• Successful track record of delivering on aggressive goals and initiatives
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
• The ability to foster and develop candidate relationships through excellent interpersonal skills
• Internet experience including job boards, job posting and networking
• Demonstrated proficiency in utilizing a variety of recruitment strategies to include cold calling and direct sourcing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Ability to build effective relationships with recruiting team and candidates
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task, problem solve while maintaining flexibility
• Strong customer orientation
• Must work independently and be self-motivated!
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE RECRUITING EXPERIENCE or A Human Resources or Generalist Background.