We’re seeking an all-star to join our rapidly expanding recruiting team. As we continue to scale, we are looking for a point person to interact with candidates and hiring managers to achieve our hiring goals.
As a recruiting associate, your role will be critical in helping making sure our candidates have a positive interviewing experience. This position has tremendous potential for growth as we continue to expand at Tenfold.
- Schedule interviews with candidates and hiring managers through phone and email
- Proactive Sourcing of candidates via tools such as Linkedin Recruiter, AngelList, Indeed
Desired Skills and Requirements:
A minimum of 6 months and up to 2 years of calendar management experience
Should have own tools, LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, monster, dice and other job boards
Previous experience in a Recruiting/Sourcing Function
Enthusiastic and professional phone presence
Extremely organized and proactive with follow up
Strong attention to detail
Excellent communication and professional writing skills
Strong sense of urgency and work ethic
Proven track record of success in previous roles/internships
1) Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; LinkedIn
2) Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; using newsgroups and job sites.
3) Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
The position will including sourcing candidates, qualifying them for the opportunity, finding out their availability, finding out their rate. Positions are for both full-time and contract. Must have own tools to source candidates in US. Expectation 4-6 qualified candidates/day to be submitted. Must understand entire scope of Recruiting and Search -- We currently have position such as Program Manager , Project Manager, Director of Client Relationship, Developers, QA, Business Analysts, Project Managers, Help Desk, DBA, Security