We would like to hire a full time long term Senior ASP.NET/C# Architect
Before you start reading:
Your English must be exceptional, You'll need to have daily Video Calls.
Only Apply if you feel comfortable with it.
- Expert in C# / .NET MVC 4+ / Linq DBML
- Excellent Knowledge of XHTML, CSS and Bootstrap 3.3.6 or 4
- Excellent Knowledge of jQuery 2+
- Good Knowledge of Async & Multi-threading
- Basic Knowledge of TCP/IP (Listeners & Transmitters)
- Experience with API integration (Rest, JSON, XML).
- Real world Web and WCF Services development experience
- Ability to understand requirements and map to Technical Architectures Implementation.
- Knowledge MongoDB & MSSQL
- Knowledge of TFS / Git / Bitbucket
- Knowledge of JIRA
Nice to have:
- OpenID, AES, Authentication, Authorization & Encryption Standards
- HL7 / IHE & Medical/Healthcare Knowledge
About the Work:
- Create New Applications based on current ones
- Refactor current Applications so it uses Bootstrap relevant frameworks
- Work with Other Team Members for code integration
- You are a Full Time Freelancer and want to keep working that way for the next years
- You're available to do daily video-calls with the Development Team and the Team Leads/Project Managers
- You're available to work at least 7+hr/day preferable in EU or US daylight timezone.
- You understand the need to report and check in your code on a daily basis.
- You have excellent oral and written communication skills. (Mandatory)
- You have a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
This is a full-time position, our goal is to create a long term relationship. You'll be fully integrated with the Development Team after your initial transition period.
We'll ignore canned responses, so start your application with the work 'Architecture'.
This is a very good position on our company, and the hiring process is based on a video-call interview, as well as a trial task.
Please only apply if you are willing to go all the way, and have genuine intentions of doing a professional work.