Today I have a dedicated, non managed, server on Hetzner. I pay a small company to keep an eye on my server and sometime I ask for their support. For example, I asked them to make daily backups on my dropbox (database and files).
The thing is that my users are all in Latin America and the server is in Germany. Server is awsome, but the ping is high.
I'd like advice for:
1) Best/cheap dedicated hosting in USA. Constultant should measure server numbers to see what type of server I really need;
2) The new hosting has to be managed, since I'm not a system Manager and I want to stop to have that fee (of course my hosting will charge for that). I mean, I want the hosting company to manage the server.
3) Has to have Cpanel or any other control panel for me to use;
4) SSH is important;
5) Need advice on using CDN (best company) and measure the cost I will have montly (i can send the montly brandwidth).
6) Any advice that would nelp my SEO;
7) Server is linux;
Please send the questions needed for me to answer if you get the job.
Thank you. I'm probably forgeting something. :)