We're looking for a SysAdmin / Developer with experience using POSTFIX or an equivalent. The logic of the encrypting and decrypting should be done in Python. Basically, the objective is to allow two users to communicate through our application using an email address mapping for each user of our application.
The mail server you build should be able to:
1) receive an email message for a "To" address that is encrypted in a known way,
2) decrypt the "To" address,
3) validate that the decrypted "To" address is a valid email address,
4) encrypt the "From" address,
5) forward the original email message to the decrypted "To" address, coming from the encrypted "From" address, using the Mandrill API.
You can see a diagram of the process in the attached image. I will supply a private github repo, and a linux server with SSH access so you can work there.
Please let me know if you have any questions!