The company will stream approximately 600 Channels. The Channels need to be captured from dish, then transcoded and then streamed (CDN, load balancing). Not only free live TV, but also payed channels (CI module card) need to be captured. All of them needs to be sent over to an IPTV set top box that is running Android. Customers can login based on subscription and watch through their set top box/smartphones/tablets and desktop browsers.
Looking for an experienced IPTV developer that does understand all the hardware and software. That does tell me what kind of hardware I need to buy, what kind of dishes, lnb's, switches, routers, transcoders, rack space up- and down link and so on.
Freelancer needs to be an experienced developer that is going to develop custom software for the IPTV admin panel and custom Android ROM/APK with OTA updates. That will also include design for the android APK. Custom IR remote control. We already have the designs ready. We will discuss with freelancer if there are better features/options. All software needs to be open sourced.
We have all features listed on Trello board, as that is the easiest way to work with the developer.
- Support for active codes / Vouchers
- Support for reseller account (limited access)
- The middleware is to support unlimited live channels, VOD and Time shifting functionalities.
- The middleware is to support unlimited number of subscribers/streams.
- Video transcoding functionalities.
- server load balancing
- Live Streams(+EPG) & VOD (Video On Demand) with load of options
- Supporting All common streaming protocols (HTTP,RTMP,RTSP,RTP,UDP,MMS) TV Archive & Timeshift
- Load Balancing
- Stream Output in HLS (HTTP Live Streaming) & MPEG-TS
- Add your OWN logo to the streams
- RTMP Receiver
- Anti-Theft Protection for your Streams with a high security system
- Concurrent Connection limitation
- Create your Own Live Channels by combining multiple videos
- Fast Zapping time < 0.1 Seconds
- Measure Client Connection Speed.
- Auto Restart on failure
The Android App is to have the following features:
- support for live channels
- support for epg
- modern design
- support for VOD
This can be an ongoing project for you. Depends if we need more features after release.