We are hoping the contractor hired can turn into more than that later.
You'll play a critical roll in the growth of our company! Never heard of Happy Grasshopper? That's okay... we're a niche player that starts the conversations that lead to more sales. Chicago Agent Magazine just recognized us alongside MailChimp, as the best email marketing service in the real estate space. We are a recognized industry leader and have nothing but massive growth ahead.
We need you to bring it, and by it, we mean your extreme skills along with a desire to make a real difference in the world. So you know, Happy Grasshopper is a meritocracy, meaning that the best ideas win. We embrace a culture of innovation, while always testing, measuring and optimizing our results. Are you willing to contribute? Do you want to make a difference? We need you!
Required skills...(or skillz, if you're way cooler than we are):
- Formal training and an accredited degree*
- Experience with version control systems
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills
- Strong ability to document in an organized way
- Strong communication skills including working with remote employees
Experience in/possession of the following would be "pluses":
- SQL/normalization/schema design
- Bootstrap Responsive Framework
- Vendor API integration
- Linux Administration
- Other computer languages
- 4+ year accredited degree*
* totally optional if you're a 10x genius