Looking for an experienced DevOps engineer. Preferably have 5+ years experience in working in test, staging and production like environments. Experience with Chef is preferred but not required. If you have experience in other configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, CFEngine that is okay but please tell me your experience about that as well. If we find that you are a great fit, this would be a long-term relationship. You will be responsible for the application release, deployment, configuration activities, and automation of those processes.
- Maintain and extend server infrastructure
- Ensure scalability of the system
- Monitor and maintain system performance by analyzing and fine tuning/troubleshooting the system.
- Establish and testing disaster recovery policies and procedures.
- Automation of daily work, like deploying, monitoring, alerting, autoscaling, etc.
- Maintain documentation.
- Other tasks may be assigned as deemed necessary.
Here is a list of some of the experience we would like:
- Elastic Search
Please include the word CHEF in your proposal, so I know that you read the entire job description.