I am looking to find multiple Academic writers who can write different essays amounting to 5000 words per day. This will be a permanent job opportunity and the hired freelancers will work with me for long term. The candidates should be professional, experienced and dedicated. They should be proficient in English language. Knowledge of the dynamics of Essay writing and research are a must. Should be available on skype daily for faster communication. Here is an example of the task instructions to give fair idea of the nature of work involved.
Instructions for Writing Critique:
Write a 4-page, double spaced critique of either Alan Blinder’s “Will Your Job Be Exported?” p. 440 or Erich Fromm’s, “Disobedience as a Psychological and Moral Problem” p. 574. Develop your paper based on the discussions of evaluating writing. Your critique should “include a fair and accurate summary of the passage . . . and . . . a clear statement of your own assumptions” (67). Examine the author’s use of information and persuasive strategies. Review the logical fallacies and identify any of these in the selection you’ve chosen to critique.
All quotations, paraphrases, and summaries must be cited parenthetically by page number (A Writer’s Resource). Use of a formal citation methodology will be part of the essay’s evaluation (MLA or APA). If you are not already familiar with MLA or APA, I suggest you review the MLA or APA sections in A Writer’s Resource thoroughly.
NOTE: any block quotation, or quotation of the same length even if not properly set up as such, does not count toward the essay’s overall page count. If you are on campus, I strongly encourage you to use the Writing Center.
I will grade your critique according to the following points discussed in the text and through online exercises:
1. Thesis: ability to create a main impression or thesis statement that is consistently supported throughout the essay
2. Development: ability to use relevant, carefully-selected, and detailed information and examples from the text
3. Organization: ability to present information within a coherent overall plan for the essay, such that your readers are never confused
4. Language skills: ability to use standard written English and use proper citation methods
5. Citation skills: ability to properly cite sources both in text and in the bibliography
We need at least 5 freelancers. Candidates with the lowest bid and good skills will be preferred. Remember it is long term opportunity therefore there will be loads of work to do. Please send some samples of your work with the job application.