Looking for VA with webinar/webinar and tech background and experience or willing to learn about it efficiently and immediately.
Basic duties but not all included in this description are -
* Moderating the webinars during my presentation and/or with other speakers/presenters
* Reading questions from attendees and informing me of their questions RELEVANT to my products/services or current discussion/topic
* Communicating with me consistently on the side during my presentation (Skype, etc.)
* Engaging with attendees once in awhile if need when I'm pre-occupied with my presentation
* Being able to check/pre-check slides/PPT and other documents to share with attendees.
Other skills and requirements -
* Must have experience or working knowledge with Google Hangouts, GoToMeeting, or other webcasts platforms or willing to learn these platforms and being able to operate it efficiently and consistently.
* Punctual - always on time and be ready to get started before the webinar begins
* Tech savvy (as we will do a pre-live broadcast check of the system - audio, slides, etc.
* Social Media savvy
Also the times of the webcasts will be during the day, perhaps once or twice a month to start with (unless I get request to do it often later then it will be weekly) for 60-90 minutes; therefore, I need someone who's available during the day once I get my schedule confirmed. My background is in digital marketing - web design, social media and other services just to let you know and I'm in the East Coast, USA.
Serious inquiries only with relevant skills mentioned above. This offer may turn into a regular job/project so it's imperative that qualifications are met plus more.
Thank you for your time. Good luck to you!