I'm searching for developers who are experienced with performance testing to help us test our Taurus environment. The project should take about 3 days to complete, we'll need to document the process in details. Here are the specs, take a look and let me know if it something you'd be interested in.
Benchmark: Native Jenkins and Taurus
1. Record a Selenium Java script for a website, use Taurus to run it, and then put it into Jenkins.
2. Install Jenkins, go to the website blazedemo.com and build a set of comprehensive tests including functional, regression, and performance (not load) using Selenium and JMeter. Make sure you use a script per function, make sure you end up with at least 10 different scripts.
3. Create a Jenkins job to run all of the above tests post build and include all of the relevant plugins for reporting threshold and trending. Add as many threshold as you possibly can.
4. Learn Taurus, accomplish all of the above using only Taurus and Blazemeter. Send YML and Scripts for feedback. Expect multiple interaction with the BlazeMeter support team.
5. Document the project in detail and send us your report.