We are looking for fluent Finnish speakers to join an exciting game testing company based in London.
Testronic is a leading global provider of Quality Assurance services for the video games and interactive entertainment industries. Operating from facilities across Europe and the United States, we have served as a trusted partner to an elite portfolio of major games publishers and developers for over 10 years.
As a Localisation Game Tester, you will be testing the translated versions of a wild variety of games, from AAA next-gen titles to mobile, indie games and companion apps.
Localisation QA Games Testing is all about proofreading the localised text in the game. You will assure translations are of the highest quality, and that they are consistent with the in-game context.
You’ll be working with a team of like-minded gamers and language specialists from all over the world, gain invaluable skills in bug-tracking software and databases, and be a part of the development of the latest cutting edge games.
• Identifying spelling, grammar, punctuation and other language errors
• Logging details of errors/issues found and providing suggestions for improvements
• Ad hoc translation
• Native level fluency in Danish/Swedish/Finnish/Norwegian/Arabic OR Greek
• Strong English language skills
• Strong cultural understanding of English and the language you are applying for
• Enthusiastic gamer
• Great team worker
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely