Work Location: Maryland State, US.
Experience required: 5+ years
The candidate should be authorized to work in US. Should be a H1 visa holder/Green card/US citizen.
1. Thorough understanding of full software development lifecycle.
2. Effectively analyzes user requirements and has a thorough understanding of operational objectives.
3. Designs, architects and develops scalable software applications in various software languages.
4. Experience with front-end graphical user interface design and has the ability to conduct software modeling and simulation.
5. Hands-on experience using stateless distributed architectures, designing for scalability and performance especially within .Net, IBM Domino, web services, data integration and workflow technologies.