I have a search project that indexes wordpress posts for user to search.
here are the tasks about:
(1) Build a search cluster (elasticsearch)
(2) Expose an REST interface in Java that takes in wordpress posts in batch or individual.
(3) Anytime wordpress edit, add and delete, you need to update your index. So, you need apis on those.
(4) This cluster will support over 5000 wordpress sites. So, you need to show you are capable to deal with this volume in search time and index time.
(5) Search features includes exact, phrase, fuzzy, typo, autocomplete
(6) Search result can be customized by users like reorder it based on keyword.
if you are interested in this challenge, please tell what your experience in search space and java. General cover letter without addressing my questions will not be considered.