Am creating a video to teach children, ages 3 years or older, how to read. I would like to have a program written which does the following -
1. Display a window attractive to kids, but not distracting. I have in mind one displaying cartoonized blue sky, a couple of white clouds, green hill and a tree or two.
2. Display the word to be read on the right side of the window. Allow for me to input the word of up to 15 letters.
3. Then take the first letter on the left and it rolls/bounces/moves to the left and plops into the first position on a space on the left side.
The program pauses after every move until I hit a button or something to make it execute the next move.
4. Then the next letter gets its turn and rolls/bounces/moves to the left and bumps against the first letter there and joins up with it to its right. Now it will show two letters.
5. Then the next letter from the word on the right, and so on
6. Provide for an option for me to select either one to four letters...
I need a software where i can put the employee informations in it for example:driver license,physical form,Tb and many other expiration date
we need knows what document are expiring
we need to have a personal data for the employees
I will show you some examples what exactly I am looking for
Also Needed apple and android app for it too
the server must be online I will provide you will all the domain information
Not alot of work put needs to be done professionally
This is a very very small Project.
Im seeking a freelance that can create this software.
Function of this software:
This Software will be able to search for example (lost weight) and list how many people are talking about (lost weight) and have access to send out post to their message on facebook.
Only serious Freelancer that is able to do this type of work.
Recording Software to record your PC screen + record games for youtube.
1. Show how many Frames Per Second (FPS) you are getting in a corner of your screen
2. Capture audio and video up to 4096 x 2160 pixels with custom frame rates with either 30, 60, 90 or 120 frames per second
3. License System
I need to get an Application that will allow me to post pictures to instagram and manage my instagram pages from my desktop/Laptop
The critical protion if this is the Posting. I need it to have all of the functionality of the mobile app... Locations, Hashtags, and user tags.
I am not sure if this is something that can be done but if it is i would like to get this rolling right away. I am willing to pay better for the best developers out there.
Must be able to speak English and Be willing to communicate through skype.
If you are the right person for the job please step on up i really need your help.
Hourly - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week -
I'm looking to create desktop software that vectorizes any image uploaded to it.
I also want to take any colors that are on the original image and for each color create a separate layer.
It should then output the files in .SVG format.
I want this program to be desktop based, and have a user license that requires a monthly/annually updated serial code. The software will check if the subscription has expired, if so, it will not be usable unless the user goes online to pay for an additional month/year subscription.
Let me know what you would charge for this project.
Let me know how long you think it would take you to complete the project.
I need a Kodi add-on developed that will be similar to TVMC, which downloads automatically downloads a set of add-ons from an online server. This will be applied for both Windows and Mac. Please see how the TVMC software works for a better understanding of what I need developed.
“I’m looking for software developers that will be able to assist me in designing
customised pieces of software for social media platforms (mainly Facebook)
The candidate must have excellent programming skills with previous experience working with Facebooks API and developing software for this platform,
candidate must also be able to speak good english, follow instructions, work well with others
and use their own initiative and ideas to assist with the completion of the software.”