We are recruiting: Our client is in the search for two MAC and iOS developers for 6 (six) month contract. If selected you are responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of MAC and iOS devices including computers, laptops, mobile phones and tablet computers.
Your primary focus will be development of applications for OSX and iOS environment their integration with back-end services.
You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
• Design and build applications for the MAC OSX and iOS platforms
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Excellent knowledge of MAC OSX operating system.
• Strong knowledge with Mac Application Packaging with Package Maker, Composer or third-party packaging tools for Mac.
• Create unattended and silent installation packages in .pkg or .dmg format including, scripts (Bash, Casper), custom .plist (XML), pre and post installation actions.
• Good knowledge in scripting language such as Bash or Shell.
• Creating software installer packages using PackageMaker and other tools
• Remote administration and maintenance using Apple Remote Desktop, BigFix, and SSH
• Policy and service administration of Open and Active Directory
• AppleScript, Shell, and Powershell Scripting
• Proficient with Objective-C and/or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Knack for bench-marking and optimization
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
• Familiarity with continuous integration