The role will involve becoming a member of the ATS controls team, responsible for the design and implementation of all controls aspects on automated equipment.
Duties will include the following (not exhaustive);
• Involvement in research and implementation of new control technologies
• Participate in team to develop concepts and specifications for equipment
• Develop design of control systems for automated equipment (PLC, servo systems, vision, field-bus etc)
• Co-ordinate and manage build and debug of equipment
• Responsible for completing controls aspects of projects within the schedule and budget
• Liaising with customers on requirement specifications and project deliverables
• Develop relationships with suppliers for equipment/component procurement.
• Responsibility for quality, commissioning and safety of controls systems
• Excellent communication skills are vital as the Noel will have to work/lead with in a technical team and be expected to communicate on job specification...