We are looking for a multi talented developer that can design, develop and implement an e commerce site for our company.
We have envisioning a website where our products and services can be offered to clients.
Offer: Cartridge Solutions E commerce Platform development
Requirements to Contractor:
1. Prepare and present a work flow diary of future tasks for the week and report on the completion of these tasks as they occur. (Use of hit list, task list, time lines) Work should not start at the beginning of the week until the weekly work flow diary is submitted
2. Manual logged time will only be accepted and added by Cartridge Solutions for payment if the work diary is accurate. Manual time will under no circumstances be added without proof of work dairy, task completion list and presentation of work.
3. Our office hours are 10 am till 2 pm Central time to be available for discussions.
4. All request for info back and forth about this projects needs to be done in list form and be added to work flow diary.
5. Any request for further concrete information should be passed by email to email@example.com.
6. We as a company are serious about results and the money we spend on development. Any unethical time logging or time gauging will be questioned.
7. We reserve the right to pause, dispute or question a contract to the extent of monetary repayment, through Upwork or VISA.
Client: Francois Bosman (Effective Solutions)
Freelancer: Sumeeta Kumari (IT Corporates Pvt. Ltd)
Job Posting: Cartridge Solutions E commerce Platform development
Contract Title: Cartridge Solutions E commerce Platform development
Weekly Limit: 30 hours / week
This offer will expire on Wednesday, February 17, 2016. Accept this offer to start working!