I am starting a new website selling personalised products. As they are personalised creating the csv with all options has taken longer than I thought and now I will need help next week. If you are interested in some work, please can you look at the following and let me know.
1. Are you free for work between 24th and 28th October?
2. Would you be willing to look in detail at my example so you can see exactly what is required, and give me an accurate quote please? I ONLY PUT 100USD AS I DO NOT KNOW HOW MANY PRODUCTS YOU ARE BIDDING FOR, OR HOW LONG IT WILL TAKE. I WILL CONSIDER EACH PRICE AS IT COMES, BUT AM LOOKING FOR ENTRY LEVEL EXPERIENCE AND PRICES, THANKS
I have 8000 products, split in to CSV's of approx 250-500 each (my laptop is a little old and freezes if files are too big!).
My site I want to launch is http://hemant.wcukdev.co.uk/dev7/bespoke/
The trade site I will get almost all my stock from is: http://www.personalisedmemento.co.uk/browse.php/cid-122/cdesc-by_product_type
I have completed a lot on the csv-custom options, unique descriptions, titles, prices, added images etc.
Now I need to complete the following (but will need help with this!)
1. Assigning categories (there will be at least 3- 1 for product type, then by occassion and who for). Some will only have one in each category, some may have more. For example a wedding card is clearly a card, for a couple at a wedding (3 boxes only), but champagne could be for couples, someone you love, parents. It could be for Christmas, weddings or anniversaries. So this would have more.
Please note categories all exist, you would get an excel sheet with 3 columns (products, occasion, recipients), so this is a copy and paste not typing exercise.
2. Assigning attributes. These are set up, will just need to be applied. The small CSV's make this easier though (eg there is one for wine, ony attributes are red, white or rose)
Please note attributes all exist, you would get an excel sheet with relevant options only, so this is a copy and paste not typing exercise.
3. Assigning related products. I would like 3 for each product. The trade site has these on each sku, so they can be copied directly over if you have the tab open. You don't need an account, just copy and paste.
As this is a large project I would like you to consider a fixed price for a set number of items (eg give me a proposal for 500 or 1000) depending on how much time you have. Thank you.
Please note- this will have to be completed via my google docs account so my friend and I can continue to upload the descriptions we have written in word.
I will also want to chat to you via skype or on here so we are clear about how I would like you to work, and I can answer your questions.
I have put this is for more than 1 freelancer, but if you are a manager there is no reason your team could not take on all the work, subject to deadlines and cost.
I want to allocate work on-26TH 24th Ocober when the image input is back from another freelancer, and need it completed within THREE DAYS. So please make it clear if you would like to work Mon-Weds, Weds-Fri etc so I can allocate work when it is available.