Looking for an individual developer or small team experienced in Magento to take over an existing e-commerce platform for stock videos purchasing. ... Looking for an individual developer or small team experienced in Magento to take over an existing e-commerce platform for stock videos purchasing. We will consider the portfolio with Magento works only, There is no finished techical assignment, but the constant flow of work to do, so, please provide the hourly rates.
... Technical details:
- based on Magento 184.108.40.206.
- no changes done in Magento core files.
- the search is done through SOLR . integration between Magento and solr is done through a custom module named "unisho / solr".
- server : Apache on an Intel® Xeon® E5-1650v2 Hexa-Core.RAM64 GB DDR3 ECC RAM.Hard Drive 10 x 6 TB SATA.
- in order to manipulate video files we use the FFMPEG library.
- product types on site : configurable & simple products (few) and virtual products.
- user types : 2. some are simple users, that just buy videos, other are "contributors" that own videos.
- every time a simple user buys a video owned by a contributor, a % of the $ goes into the contributor vault.
- most custom functionalities are in a new "videos" tab on the edit product page.
- all the custom functionalities of the website are done in a module called "unisho / videos".