We are looking for a Linux sysadmin / DevOps to (re-)configure our mail server.
We are running postfix + postgrey + dovecot at the moment and from time to time get massive amount of spam.
We would like you to analyse the current setup, make suggestions on what to improve and implement it using the cdist configuration management system.
So essentially the tasks are:
* Analyse current mail setup
* Make suggestion on what to change to reduce amount of spam
* Implement changes to our existing cdist types
* Evaluate web frontends, make suggestion on what to take and why
* Install web frontend using cdist