Kaiser Associates, a boutique strategy consulting firm in Washington, DC and London is looking for a short-term Analysts to work on a 2-3 week project. The project is for a client in the Industrial Goods and Services space. The main task of the Research Analyst would be to perform extensive primary and secondary research in Malay to build a detailed understanding of the target market (Malaysia), including conducting 10-15 interviews over the course of ~2.5 weeks. The Research Analyst would also help with slide creation, research synthesis, and analysis. If you are interested, please send an updated resume to Lorenzo Masini at email@example.com.
Duration: 2-3 weeks starting beginning / mid-June.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform extensive primary and secondary research to build a detailed understanding of the target market, industry, company and opportunity
• Analyze and synthesize research findings to develop valuable insights and strategic recommendations for our client
• Develop insightful conclusions based on research findings and own analysis
• Support team leads on other aspects of the engagement delivery including analysis, deliverable creation and client presentations
Desired Qualifications Include:
• Proficiency in English and Malay
• Confidence / ability to conduct phone-based primary research essential
• Exceptional communication (verbal and written) skills
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to distill research findings into concise and impactful slides
• Organized; self-motivated; able to manage own process and timelines without daily supervision
• Working remotely is acceptable