Our agency is searching for an experience conversion optimization specialist to work on our client campaigns on a freelance basis.
Develop and execute Conversion Optimization strategy with a goal of creating conversion rate and revenue lift through use of Optimizely, web analytics, and UX enhancement.
Further define the Optimization & Analytics services processes, tools, and strategies to lead this client offering to long term growth and profitability across all clients and scale.
Take the lead in educating and guiding new and future team members to success in their implementation of conversion optimization strategy, client services, and personal growth.
Effectively partner with Project Managers, the Dev / Design team, and Optimizely Customer Support to meet and exceed business goals, which include improving: conversion rate, revenue per booking, customer satisfaction.
Manage multiple enterprise client relationships and execute elite marketing strategy and campaigns using our platform with the primary goal of improving their website's performance
Lead discovery efforts with account managers, designers, and developers to develop findings. Analyze and present findings to clients.
Regularly dig into analytics data to identify A/B testing opportunities
Develop hypotheses and test plans for A/B and Multivariate tests.
Support sales & marketing teams in business development activities.
Work cross functionally with design, technology, and marketing teams to service our clients.
Deliver dashboards, reports, and web analytics reporting based on business requirements.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• 3+ years of web analytics, site optimization, usability metrics, and related statistical concepts
• Hands-on experience with Conversion rate optimization including A/B and multivariate testing experience
• BS/BA degree required, Preferred in Business, Statistics, Marketing, Economics, or related degree.
• Experience with Web Analytics tools such as Optimizely and Google Analytics
• Solid understanding of online analytics metrics and related statistical concepts
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with strong presentation and client relation skills a must
• Strong technology base, with awareness of developing trends in eCommerce and relevant IT solutions
• Passionate, entrepreneurial self-starter with a healthy dose of humility
• Strong technical skills or ability to quickly learn technical concepts
• Proactive, energetic attitude and desire to work in a results-oriented and deadline-driven environment.
• Understand the value and challenges of working in a start-up environment
• Experience working in an Agile project management and team work environment