We are currently looking for an exceptional Product Manager with a background in creating world class consumer experiences in industries to join the team. Reporting into the Head of Product you will be responsible for shaping the best possible experience for our users with a focus on mobile and apps.
- Specify requirements for current and future products supported by business strategy, user and market research and knowledge of existing customers, our users and competitors
- Set up experiments to test hypothesises, define success metrics and analyse outcomes
- Prioritize new features, improvements and bugs based on customer impact and business goals
- Coordinate the execution and delivery of your roadmap through close collaboration with engineering teams using agile methodologies. Participate in daily development stand-ups, conduct demos, monitor progress and adjust priorities as needed
- Define KPI’s, actively measure and analyse existing products and market trends for opportunities to innovate and improve
- Communicate effectively and consistently with customers, partners, business and technical teams and maintain strong relationships with all relevant stakeholders
- Understanding of digital consumer behaviour and UX requirements
- Proven track record for product discovery: a curious and entrepreneurial drive and knowledge of different kinds of user testing methods
- Preferably experience with setting up creative thinking - able to transform creative ideas into practical reality. Can look at existing situations and problems in novel ways and come up with creative solutions
- Possess a blend of business and technical savvy; the drive and attention to detail that transforms strategy into action
- Good understanding of agile delivery principles and software engineering processes and practices
- Academic degree qualified
- Experience as a Product Manager responsible for consumer facing applications or related industries
- Fluent in English and eligible to work in the UK
You will have significant industry knowledge and understanding of what is required to help consumers transact safely and successfully and be experienced creating leading app and mobile web based products on both Android and iOS platforms. You will be able to communicate as effectively with engineers as you do in discussions about user and business needs with business stakeholders. You will be comfortable moving from the creation of strategy and long term vision to writing precise acceptance criteria.