We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative. This person will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
• Manage incoming calls
• Generate sales leads
• Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
• Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
• Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
• Meet personel/online team sales targets and call handling quotas
• Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
• Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
• Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
• Take the extra mile to engage customers
• Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
• Familiarity with CRM systems and practices. Quickbooks experience needed.
• Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritise, and manage time effectively
• High school degree
Company customer representative, will guide company director about the day-to-day management of the organisation, including compliance with legal and statutory requirements.
Responsibilities of the job include:
• Convening and servicing online meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes; conveying decisions, etc).
• Providing support to the online team, clients, etc.
• Implementing procedural/administrative systems.
• Handling correspondence before and after meetings.
• Ensuring policies are kept current, are approved, and that company members are aware of their implications, eg legal.
• Writing reports.
• Collating information.
• Providing legal/financial advice during and outside of meetings.
• Financial and HR administration.
• Maintaining current awareness about company law.