**At this time, we will only begin to create the social media accounts. Then, we will work on developing a strategy with a team. We will launch all social media channels and strategies in June** --For the right candidates, this job will last for an extended amount of time.
Experience in Marketing Strategy with women's groups would be a major plus!
We are looking for someone that has experience working with multiple brands in the social media marketing space. Must be well-organized, a strong communicator with even stronger English (both written and spoken), client-facing, rock-star that bleeds social media marketing. We are growing and need someone that can hit the ground running!
Candidate will oversee Social Media campaigns and will work with a team of bloggers and designers. Candidate responsibilities include but are not limited to: research, campaign & content creation, execution, monitoring and reporting. Candidate must be very knowledgeable in SEO practices, guerilla marketing, strategy planning, and tactics and execution. You must understand how content works on social web, optimization of content and technology, writing skills, and must be very creative. While it is not the total responsibility of the candidate, all of this must be clearly understood by all team members.
• Work with clients to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
• Create timely and engaging content optimized for platform used and intended audience.
• Monitor sites for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
• Be happy, smile, and bring a positive attitude to the team
• Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
• Create engaging and professional visuals that reflect client and their brands (Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc).
• Stay current with social media trends and tools – includes attending networking and educational events, reading blogs, and listening to podcasts.
• Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
• Work with teams to create a solid branding message that’s reflected across marketing materials, social media content and shared by team members
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 2+ years of social media marketing account management experience (prefer to have account management experience).
• Experience including but not limited to Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Google Communities, Twitter, Flickr, YouTube, Pinterest, and more.
• Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Agora Pulse (instead of HootSuite), Raven Tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.).
• Working knowledge of social media paid advertising campaigns including Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter.
• Ability to blog about social media on the website based on research, experience, and relevant social media news.
• Strong understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management.
• Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills.
• Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills.
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple brands with changing priorities.
• Strong American English Writing Skills