I need a researcher with martial artist background/strong interest to help enter data into a martial arts website.
1) I have a lot of handwritten and typed notes that need to be entered as posts on a word press blog. These will need to be transcribed/edited and transformed into the proper format.
2) This person will also have to research forms and technique descriptions, from various martial arts styles, transcribe them into the proper format and content, and post as articles on the word press blog.
3) This may involve researching videos of the forms or techniques and properly transcribing the descriptions into readable content.
4) After all data has been entered, existing content should be double checked for formatting and content correctness.
5) If you do not have martial arts experience, you will need to quickly be able to come up to speed with the nomenclature that is used within martial arts.
Martial arts experience is strongly preferred, but anyone with a strong background in internet research should be able to be successful in this position.
NOTE: This is not a COPY AND PASTE position, you will be required to analyze any written descriptions, and transform them into a standard technique description before posting them onto the website.
Goju Ryu Karate
Hsing Yi Kung Fu
Yang Style Tai Chi
Kenpo Karate (Ed Parker, Tracy, Kajukenbo, Shorinji, Kosho Ryu)
Other styles are welcome as well once the above referenced styles have been completed.