To observe, record, identify and propose opportunities for productivity improvement in our processes. Carry through by designing and implementing new processes. Understand that the need to work on tight timescales is in order, so the ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate some success in this field. We are not looking for entry-level candidates, instead we need someone with experience and knowledge to handle this job.
1. Assess the company’s existing procedures, work habits and current levels of efficiency in depth;
2. Establish what level of achievement can be expected of the workforce.
3. Suggest appropriate staffing/inventory levels to meet demand.
4. Maximize the potential of existing resources.
5. Design and install controls to facilitate increased output.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
College level, preferably with MBA degree
With previous work experience in an analytical, project or managerial role
Have experience of communicating with all levels within an organization
Have strong written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrate a logical and analytical approach to problem solving
If you are this candidate, please provide us with previous results from projects successfully handled in this role.