Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, Less than 10 hrs/week
I would like a video tutorial course for Beginner to Intermediate users for mastercam. I took the below layout from mastercams website. I would like a project/course that includes the following
1. Introduction to Mastercam
2. Introduction to the Work Coordinate System (WCS)
4. Introduction to Multiaxis Toolpaths
5. Getting Started with Mastercam Solids
6. Tool Manager Getting Started Guide
7. Getting Started with Mastercam Mill-Turn
8. Mastercam X8 Wire Tutorial
9. Machine Simulation
10. Getting Started with Automatic Toolpathing (ATP)
11. Creating Setup Sheets with ActiveReports Designer
12. Getting Started with Renishaw Productivity+
13. Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS X8 Tutorial (Mill)
I will pay around $20 per video.
Looking for someone to develop a CNC program with proper format and G code for Haas CNC Lathes and Mills. Looking for rapid prototype programming along with cycle time efficient production programming. A solid may not always be available so individual may have to develop and then program a solid from a blueprint or drawing. Looking to build a positive working relationship and have constant work flow for you.