Mathematics Jobs

245 were found based on your criteria {{|number:0 }} were found based on your criteria

show all
  • Hourly ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("0")|number:0}})
  • Fixed Price ({{ jobTypeController.getFacetCount("1")|number:0}})
Fixed-Price - Expert ($$$) - Est. Budget: $5,000 - Posted
Looking for one person for a 2-month Proof of Concept: 1. Enhance OpenCV functionality in the cloud (particularly stitching class) with CUDA/OpenCL. Needs to stitch large canvases in record time. 2. I also need help with creating a fast image processing pipeline for other processing and signal processing. You will be working remotely with me, not independently. Small deliverables for short test cycles. Fail often, fail early.
Skills: Mathematics C++ Data Science Machine learning
Hourly - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Time: Less than 1 week, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
Hi, We are in need to write a formula (how to calculate) numeric format. In the excel file we give you the price of cleaning for some sqm. We need to write a forumla that caluclate the cost of cleaning X sqm, the price will be less expensive as the size goes up, but in between some sqm its increases different amount consider over a certain numer you use 2 cleaners, 3 etc. This formula is based for moving cleaning and when its done. it should show a price range from x-y amount. PRICE= SEK
Skills: Mathematics
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: 3 to 6 months, 10-30 hrs/week - Posted
I am looking for a freelancer who is highly skilled in Recipe making and calculating Nutritional values. Freelancer must be fluent in English, with a good understanding for Metrics and nutritional values. Freelancer must check each recipe and work out whether the grams are correct and the typical portion is correct. Typical portion must also be worked out roughly in cup portions and bowl portions so the user has an understanding of how much of the recipe they can have without having to go by the gram size. Full access to the recipes will be given. I also have recipes that I need a stock photo for and nutritional values calculated. I can not stress enough how important it is to have a good understanding of metrics and metric conversion and portion size metrics. I also have recipes I need to add into the system. All recipes will be given on a cvs file. I will also be asking for pictures of the recipes to be changed from time to time and further recipes to be found. Job will be ongoing dependant on skill. I have around 200 recipes to calculate at first. Payment will be weekly and I expect the freelancer to take approximately 15 -20 minutes a recipes sometimes longer. Attention to detail is key in this role as we need to get this 100% correct. Starting off I need someone for 20 hours a week then 12 hours a week from December.
Skills: Mathematics Data mining Internet research Nutrition
Fixed-Price - Entry Level ($) - Est. Budget: $50 - Posted
The ideal candidate will be somewhat familiar with cryptocurrency (i.e. what a bitcoin is) and mathematical competent. The job is to determine a formula for the ‘mining’ of the following currencies: bitcoin litecoin ethereum The formula should allow someone to determine how much currency they can mine per second after they input their computing power.
Skills: Mathematics Internet research
Hourly - Entry Level ($) - Est. Time: Less than 1 month, Less than 10 hrs/week - Posted
I am looking for someone to help me create a good predictive model in predicting American Football total score outcomes, and that would calculate the probability of the match to go over or under, with the given total score bet line from the Casino. Here is the breakdown of what I am trying to do. 1. I would list all the matches for the week and I would enter the total score bet line (over/under). 2. Enter the previous games data of each of the teams. 3. Once I run the model, it would list the best matches with the highest probability of either going over the total score line or under the total score line. Scenario: Lets say TeamA and TeamB is playing next week and the casino gave total score line for the over and under is 40 points. With this tool, it should tell me that there is a 70% chance for this game to go over 40 points and 30% to go under 40. So in this case I will bet for the over, since its the highest probability of winning. Here is a good article that provides important variables that affect the game outcome.
Skills: Mathematics Analytics Microsoft Excel Physics
Fixed-Price - Intermediate ($$) - Est. Budget: $250 - Posted
Looking for experience industrial engineer or specialist in operation research to solve minimization problem. Background: This work aim is to minimize operational costs, equipment cost and to short payback period of investment. Scope of work: 1. Analytically solve the model (marked with yellow), which means to show which optimal S1 and S2 minimize the PBP while taking in consideration the constraint. If it is required- show convexity, linearity and infinity of the functions. * 2. Analytically show and explain in which scenarios of minimum PBP: S1<S2, S1>S2, S1=S2.* 3. Optional (or should be priced separately): To write MATLAB code for demonstrating by sensitivity analysis both operational and capacity planning stages: a. The whole equations for operational stage will be supplied, including excel file with all indexed "i" parameters (8760 hours in one year). Those parameters should be imported to MATLAB to matrix. b. Graph 1: Sensitivity analysis for "hi" values: to check on the operational stage how the values of "hi" 0.7-1.3 by 0.1 steps (i.e 0.7h, 0.8h…1.3h) influences on the annual production by sub-system 1 and by sub-system-2 "X1, X2". c. Graph 2: Sensitivity analysis for "h" values: to check on the operational stage how the values of "hi" 0.7-1.3 by 0.1 steps influences on the production hours "i" of isubsystem-1 and isubsystem-2. d. Graph 3: Sensitivity analysis for "h" values: to check on the operational stage how the values of "hi" 0.7-1.3 by 0.1 steps influences on the payback period. e. Graph 4: Sensitivity analysis for "h" values: to check on the operational stage how the values of "hi" 0.7-1.3 by 0.1 steps influences on the equipment capacity S1 and S2. f. Graph 5: Sensitivity analysis for "hi" values: to check on the operational stage how the values of "h" 0.7-1.3 by 0.1 steps influences on the savings . *every step should be shown with explanations and any math phrase should be typed by "Math type".
Skills: Business Mathematics Industrial Engineering Mathematica Mathematics