Starboard Games is looking for talented and dedicated Artists to join us on our exciting project, INT. You may find out more about us at: 'starboardgamesllc.com 'and 'www.int-game.net'.
We are a highly professional and friendly Indie team developer, well suited to people looking for a fun-loving environment with mature, respectful people working on a large and ambitious project!
We are also looking for an Animations Rigger to join the Development team to rig models and create animations. You will be collaborating with fellow members of the Animations team, and follow explicit instructions from the Animations Lead and the Project Lead to craft smooth, flowing animations.
As an Animations Rigger for this project you will be required to:
1. Have working knowledge of appropriate animation suites.
2. Translate written requirements into visually rich media experiences.
3. Handle multiple tasks and deliver results in a timely manner.
4. Contribute to constructive discussions and be able to act upon feedback.
5. In-depth knowledge of the Unity Engine UMA character creation system, or the ability to learn would be a great advantage!
We offer profit-sharing from crowd-funding generated to team members who spend 15-20 hours per week on company projects and meet Starboard Games deadlines. Currently we are unable to offer wages or per-item payments due to us being an independent developer, your understanding is greatly appreciated.
We thank you for your time and are looking forward to hearing from you!
Starboard Games LLC