Looking for someone who can create a desktop tool which can read PDF file of 2D layouts and then user should be able to just drag and drop images of GYM equipment from gallery to design the floor.
1. The program should be able to read/import PDF, JPEG, DWG & CDR files of layouts.
2. User should be able to select images from Gallery and place them in order to design floor.
3. User should be able to move, rotate, del, add/duplicate objects while working.
4. User should be able to Save, print and export the job in multiple formats.
5. User should be able to add new images to gallery to update it.
6. Area of equipment displayed (dimensions) can be hidden or made visible and must be accurate to fit the actual environment.