What I need:
A C4D working file and the render of:
timecode: 8:28 - 8:38
- without the black circular mask
- without the bubbles but instead transparent (but still visible) glass-like molecules that hover over the hair and fade in. Maybe these molecules can have a little golden light inside to show that the product is “magic”? These molecules can have a similar texture to the hair strand in the original animation that I first posted. And these little lights are similar to the little orange beads in the strand: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGUMG_kAJpc
- Essentially it is three parts:
1. DAMAGED (8:22) - thin, brittle, rough textured, dull-coloured, not-shiny stands with flakey, rough scales all over it and white specs on it (like the photo below with the green background). In the background, one can also be split (see photo with black background). It looks a lot like corn husks!
2. SOLUTION (8:33) - molecules go into hair strands, some sort of effect here to show that the product is working. These wrapping around ribbons can work. Do you have any suggestions? After that the hair morphs into:
HEALTHY (8:36) - plump, shiny, thicker, smooth, flatten uniformed scales (they close up). You can see this better in the original animation I sent (link above).
And that’s it!