The Digital Media Planner/Buyer is responsible for designing, launching, and managing digital media campaigns with the goal of delivering positive outcomes for clients.
An ideal Digital Media Planner/Buyer is a self-starting, numbers oriented, analytical thinker who is able to drive results and achieve client goals and objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Digital strategic media planning, research, negotiation, and buying across all platforms and tactics, including, but not limited to display, mobile, video, native, and email
- Manage day to day setup, implementation, and optimization of media plans toward campaign goals
- Provide detailed campaign analysis and recommendations to internal and client teams
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. creative, social, interactive) to ensure seamless campaign launches, from planning to execution
- Foster and maintain productive business relationships with media and technology vendors
- Act as an ongoing educational resource for internal and client teams by continually staying informed of industry trends and best practices
We offer USD 700-1500 monthly salary plus percent.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong negotiation and decision making abilities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good internet connection
- Desire to work and grow