KOR Water is seeking a Public Relations consultant to assist with upcoming product and service launches.
Responsibilities and activities include the following::
- Execute Public Relations strategy across multiple channels
- Manage out-reach to existing and new media partners, including blogs, magazines, etc.
- Identify new opportunities for media exposure
- Represent the KOR brand in a positive and professional manner
- Understand KOR needs and concerns, and be able to respond promptly
- Experience pitching new products to media outlets and executing communications strategies for brands
- Proven track record of securing media exposure and maintaining partnerships
- Ability to communicate in a professional voice
- Ability to work independently
- Experience representing lifestyle brands. Nutrition, health and wellness is a plus.
About KOR Water
At KOR, we believe the power of hydration can inspire people to live life from their KOR. We utilize design and innovation to develop better ways to keep you hydrated. Unsatisfied with the re-usable water bottle options, KOR founders, Eric Barnes and Paul Shustak, set out to create a water bottle suitable to their needs. The first KOR product, KOR ONE, not only changed the way water bottles were created, but evolved what consumers expect from a re-usable water bottle. Today, KOR hydration products are distributed at thousands of retailers in the United States and throughout the world in 50+ countries.