I need an installation of Ponydocs.
- Must be setup with our hosted provider. We use 1and1.co.uk.
- Must be configured to somewhat resemble http://docs.genesys.com. If you can't access that, it's a very similar layout to http://docs.splunk.com/Documentation/Ponydocs/1.0/Content/WhatisPonydocs.
- We will need our corporate branding: colours, logo, etc. to be used.
- The installation must be completed to the level that the site is complete (with all patches, security setup, etc) with nothing required from our side to go ahead and use it.
- Our aim is to have a site where we can create versions of online documents for each new releases of our software. The idea is the users of this website can get documentation relevant to a particular release.
- As part of the handover, we will need atleast 2 dummy software products listed on the new site (done by the installer) with different versions showing us the website is fully working as we need it. Along with that, we will need a short hand-over...