At HALDEY Pharmaceutical Compounding we're committed to providing the highest quality in modern pharmacy compounding available today.
We are committed to treating every patient as our own family. Our guiding principle is that we do exactly what we would do for our own family, for every single patient, every single procedure.
Our doctors are highly trained and have graduated from top programs in the country. All of our medical assistants are certified by our own rigorous assistant program based on a 3 year residency program at University of California in San Francisco.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage the month-end close process, including preparation of monthly consolidated financials, journal entries, and bank reconciliations
• Perform analysis of general ledger accounts
• Verify and post bank, credit card and inter-company transactions
• Provide external tax accountant with information, documents, supporting schedules and work-papers to support tax preparation including annual and quarterly tax returns
• Provide income statement variance explanations for actuals compared to budget and prior year
• Track payments of all capital projects
• Assist in preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
• Assist Senior Accountant with any accounting/HR project management functions
Qualifications & Skills:
• Self-motivated, highly-organized, detail-oriented, and high-energy individual with an outgoing ‘can-do’ attitude
• Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
• Proficient in Microsoft Office required especially in Excel
• The ability to multi-task in a friendly, work environment
• Al least 1 year of experience in QuickBooks
Should also be willing to do medical billing and coding.
Nice to have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field of study
• 3-5 years of related work experience
• Healthcare industry experience