Med Solutions, a principal medical tourism facilitator supplying high quality surgical services in Eastern Europe, is currently seeking qualified candidates for the on-call position of Medical Consultant (Arabic speaking).
In this role, you will act as an expert resource to on-site physicians and patients, providing remote counsel, advice and support in the areas of Orthopedic and Spinal Cord surgery, as well as Traumatology, via Skype on an as-needed basis. Ideally, you reside in Istanbul as you will be assisting our partner physicians in Turkey and in Bulgaria. Compensation will be on a per-call basis.
- Completion of Medical School, with a Doctor of Medicine Degree or equivalent from a recognized and accredited institution;
- A minimum of 5 years as a practicing physician;
- Specialization in surgical procedures, particularly in the areas of Orthopedics, Spinal Cord injury and Traumatology;
- Fluent in English;
- Strong attention to detail; able to identify gaps in procedures, potential risks and recommend corrective actions;
- Exceptional communication skills and able to work collaboratively with a variety of individuals from various backgrounds and nationalities;
- Able to maintain patient and organizational confidentiality;
- Proven ability to problem solve using excellent judgement and expertise;
- Professional, confident, highly ethical and committed to supporting the absolute best in patient care;
- Regular and consistent access to a computer and the ability to Skype (video and audio capabilities).
- Previous experience in providing medical advice and guidance either as a medical consultant or as a supervising physician.
We welcome all interested and qualified candidates to apply by sending their CV and covering letter to Jana Tulloch, Human Resource Manager, at email@example.com by July 15, 2016. We thank all those who apply; however only those selected to interview will be contacted.
For more information on Med Solutions, please visit our website at www.medsolutions.bg. .